1. Open mtty and select port on which modem usb port of phone is assigned
2. After window opens type ‘at%swv’ (without quotes) and press enter. If you get reply all is ok
3. Type ‘at%idde’ (without quotes) and press enter. If you get idde ok mean phone succesfully unlock
4. Don’t power off phone. Use lgmdp to restore nv.
5. Enjoy a successfully unlock phone.
P.s: Can after ‘at%imei=wanted imei’ to change imei
this solution wont work on ku580 semc a2 platform, ks20, ku730, ku950 and probably ku250 aswell.
Leave a comment
No comments yet.