Full & Final Working Signing Tutorial for Signing apps for S60 v3 apps.Tried &
Tested on Nokia N73 ME.
Files U will need:
1) X-Sign Setup
3) Certificate File (Cert20Years.cer)
4) Key File Name (Key20Years.key)
5) Key Password: 12345
- Extract All to a folder: C:X-Sign
- Install X-sign by running “X-Sign Setup.msi”
- Run XSign
- Select “Files to Process Unsigned Files”  >> Go To C:X-Sign & Select: Signsis.exe>> Done
- Select “Certificate File”  >> Go To C:X-Sign & Select: Cert20Years.cer >> Done
- Select “Key File Name”  >> Go To C:X-Sign & Select: Cert20Years.key >> Done
- In the Filed “Key Password”  Enter: 12345
- Select the [+] Sign & Go to the Folder you have stored your Unsigned.Sis File (E.g:Advanced.Device.Locks.Pro.v2.00.37. S60v3.SymbianOS9.1.Unsigned.sis)>> Select the File >>Done
- Click “Start”
- The Program should stall for a few seconds & return with a Response “Completed 1/1″
- If it gives the above response then the App is signed & a folder will opened showing the file as Advanced.Device.Locks.Pro.v2.00.37.S60v3 .SymbianOS9.1.signed.sis.
- Transfer the file to the Phone via, BT/Data-Cable/IR etc & install it.
- Done. Enjoy a SIS file signed for 20 Years. You can Store this file someplace safe for use at a later stage on any s60 v3 Device.
Leave a comment
No comments yet.