American English Sony Ericsson PC Suite 4.010.00
The Sony Ericsson PC Suite consists of:
* Synchronization – Automatically sync contacts and calendar on phone and computer in order to always stay updated on both devices.
* Backup and Restore – Create safety backup of you phone content and restore in case your phone is lost or damaged.
* Internet Connection – One-click connection of your computer to the Internet via your phone. Connect to the Internet – whereever you are.
* Messaging – Store, create and send text and picture messages to your friends from your computer.
* File browser – Browse and exchange files between your phone and your computer.
* Editors – Store, edit and manage your phone contacts and calendar on your computer.
Choose any of the following connections that are applicable with your phone: USB cable, Infrared or Bluetooth connection.
* Pentium II – 233 MHz or more
* 128 MB RAM
* 50 MB hard drive space
* Windows XP (all versions SP1/SP2) or Windows Vista (all versions)
* Download time approx. 8 minutes or less on your current connection.
* Download the file to a temporary folder on your PC.
* It is recommended that you uninstall any previously installed version of the Sony Ericsson PC Suite.
* Execute the downloaded file.
* If you are updating to a newer version of the Sony Ericsson PC Suite, you may need to restart the PC after the new installation is completed.
How to use
Start the Sony Ericsson PC Suite from the Start/Programs/Sony Ericsson folder. Instructions on how to use the Sony Ericsson PC Suite can be found in the Help menu or by pressing F1.
Leave a comment
No comments yet.