Finally you can mod your DB3150 Phones. Thanks to laser.
Laser has released a File System Customizations to customize your A2/DB3150 phones.
DB3150 phones are k660, k850, w910, w595 etc.
All new sony ericsson phones are DB3150 !
Till now it was not possible to modify the fs/upload anything to your phone in case it was A2/DB3150 but now it is possible!
You can add flash menus, change camera driver, change acoustics, add languages and much more the same way as xs++ to A2 phones through it.
Now installing drivers.
- Unpack a2 uploader archive.
- Inside it you will find USBFlash_driversdpinst.exe ! Execute it to install USB Flash drivers in an automated process.
- In newer ones you will find ggsetup, use this setup files to install usb flash drivers.
Now lets get on the main part i.e. uploading stuff to fs.
- Run a2uploader.exe
- Switch off your cell phone and take out the battery and plug it back,dont switch it on back!
- Now come to a2 uploader. Click on FileSystem tool there at righ pannel.
- Now plug in the phone with C key pressed on your phone and don’t leave until the C button a2 uploader detects it.
- Now your FS will be opened and now u can easily upload files by drag n drop method !
- You can copy files form the phone to computer for backup via A2 Uploader again by drag and drop again.
Here are few of the pics for more !
Special thanks to jameslewis for providing these pics!
Directories where the appropriate files are to be uploaded:-
- – Menu: / tpa / preset / system / menu /
- – Drivers sound: / ifs / settings / acoustic /
- – Drivers camera: / ifs / settings / camera /
- – Images / Sounds Start-Up/Shut-down: / tpa / preset / system / settings /
- – Sound System: / tpa / preset / system / sound /
- – Sources: / tpa / preset / system / fonts /
- – Archives (images / sounds / etc): / tpa / user /
For latest downloads i would suggest you to join our support forums SE-LifeStyle or request here whatever you need ! You can find lots of downlaod content for customizing your phones at forums like se-nse, topse, se-lifestyle etc.
Update: A new version of A2 Uploader has been released. You can now copy files from the phone’s file system to your computer before you make changes in the phone ! The download link has been added ! You can now even flash firmwares with the latest A2uploader.
Leave a comment
No comments yet.